Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March Photo-A-Day

I did not participate in February, and knowing my track record, figured I wouldn’t participate in March either, but something made me do it. Something talked me into giving it a try. I’m still doing the 365, but doing the monthly photo-a-day gives me something a little different. A definite theme for the day. With the 365 photos, you’re pretty much free to do whatever you want with it. No limits.

If you want to play along, download the Instagram app on your iPhone/iTouch/iPod. The app looks like this…

Here’s what we’ve got so far this month (minus a few days I was not paying attention, sorry)

 

Day 1: We had this slide at the ranch for a few days while prepping for a new commercial.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Day 2: Not always, but sometimes I eat a little bit more healthy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Day 3: The view…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Day 4: Must always have the electric blanket on. Always.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Day 5: My attempt at a smile amid some uncomfortable pain while driving.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Day 6: Sportin’ the NASCAR sweatshirt - ‘cause that’s how I roll.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Day 12: Our drawer of forks. Some people have reservations about me using a fork after that whole ex husband thing, but it’s been almost seven years. It’s time to move on. :-)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Day 13: This sign was bought for me by a friend. I wonder what they were trying to say.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Day 14: There are no clouds in the sky that I stare up at. It’s a beautiful, clear, sunny day here in SoCal. However, we are supposed to have rain this weekend.

 

 

 

 

Well, that’s all I’ve got half way through the month. If you don’t play along, you’ll have to wait until the end of the month to see the rest.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment