Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First 30

Here are the first 30…

1. Are your parents married or divorced? My parents are happily divorced from each other, and the people they remarried.

2. Are you a vegetarian? Hell.No.

3. Do you believe in Heaven? As a full blown Catholic, I have mixed feelings about this, and am gonna go with No.

4. Have you ever come close to dying? No.

5. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? A silver necklace my mom bought me several years ago. I wish I had a matching bracelet to go with it.

6. Favorite time of day? The moment I am off work.

7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? I don’t even eat the leafy part. Ew.

8. Do you wear makeup? Sometimes. I haven’t been lately, but sometimes I do.

9. Ever have plastic surgery? Not yet. One day I will have my boobs enlarged a bit, but I haven’t had anything done thus far.

11. What do you wear to bed? A white tank top and boy shorts. Or nothing. Depends if I’m expecting a late night visitor.

12. Have you ever done anything illegal? Oh yeah! The stories I could tell.

13. Can you roll your tongue? I’m so good with my tongue, I can roll it left AND right.

14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows? Nope. Never have.

15. What kind of sneakers? Sketchers.

16.Do you believe in Abortions? Yes. They happen. Every day. No matter how much I agree or disagree with them, they happen. They are real.

17. What is your Hair color? Brownish blond.

18. Future child’s name? Hmm. I’d like to think I have my kids’ names picked out, but when my son was born, I didn’t get the name I had originally wanted. So, to sit here and tell you what my future kids’ names will be, would be silly. It’s not bound to happen. But I’ll play along…Boy: Anthony or Brent. Girl: Brittney Nichole.

19. Do you snore? When I have a cold.

20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Egypt

21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Sometimes. The one of my choosing often gets me through those lonely nights.

22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Scream.

23. Gold or silver? Silver.

24. Hamburger or hot dog? Hot dog

25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Steak.

26. City, beach or country? Country

27. What was the last thing you touched? Myself

28. Where did you eat last? Del Taco

29. When’s the last time you cried? Yesterday when he said he’d help me.

30. Do you read blogs? Yup. Lots of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment