Sunday, November 21, 2010

Let’s Talk Books

I’m not someone who has ever enjoyed reading books. I find it difficult to picture things I’m reading about, so prefer seeing the movie instead. With that being said, I recently had the urge to spend money I didn’t need to spend, on a few books. Here’s what I got…

stern men

eat pray love book

writers workbook

trading paint book

tuesdays with morrie

I haven’t decided which order I’ll read these in, but rest assured, I’ll share my thoughts when I’m finished with each.

Have you read any of these? What can you tell me about them? Was it money well spent?

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Valerie~

    I'm one of the housewives on The RHOK. Just wanted to come by and share some comment love and say thank you for following.

    I've only heard of two of those books. I haven't read any of them. For someone who doesn't really enjoy reading, you went all out. LOL!

    Can't wait to hear your thoughts on them.

    ~Mrs. Albright on The RHOK
    & Dawn on Dawn's Diversions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNEW someone would bring that up. I've had several people I know recommend 2 of these books, so I figured I would actually get 'em and read through them. I listened to the audiobook for Eat Pray Love, and just knew I needed a hard copy (<-- only reason for buying it). The others were found accidentally. That's what happens when left unattended with a credit card. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont care to read. It is sad I know. I just cant make myself sit down and do it. I do like short stories. I used to read Readers Digest all the time cause you can finish a story in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete