Sunday, September 19, 2010

Monday Minute

Rules for Monday Minute: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up with The Daily Dose of Reality (who’s hosting this blog hop for the last time). Next week there will be a new host, so go visit Cristy. Come on. Join in. It’ll be fun!

 

 

1 - Have you ever lied on one of your Monday Minute answers?
Nope. No reason to. Who would do that?

liar

 

2 - What is on your bedside table?
A lamp, a cordless phone, and a bottle of water (at night).

water bottle

 

3 - Would you rather lose your sight or hearing?
I would rather lose my hearing.  I could never go through life without seeing my son again.

 

4 - Would you rather give up all forms of sexual contact for a year or give up your DVR for three months?
I’ll give up the DVR. There’s no way I’m going without playing around with my Jeffy.

DVR-dead1

 

5 - Name one thing that you are proud that you've accomplished in life.
I finally was able to walk away from someone who was emotionally and physically abusive.

stop-no-more-abuse

3 comments:

  1. you have BY FAR the best accomplishment I've seen thus far! Good for you!!!

    thanks for putting up the link! Make sure to come by as we start next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Can't wait to see what you do with the Monday Minute. Will be interesting. :-) Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the best accomplishment. Good for you!
    I can go without the DVR...
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete